Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Introducing The Arena Report

I suspect that this entry wont get much immediate attention, but it might perhaps be useful as an archive down the road. I wont bore you with many details, but this is my latest attempt at tackling the blogosphere; hopefully with some regularity.

My name is William and I am a thirty-something hockey fan based out of Toronto Ontario. I am also known to some as LeaferSutherland, the Commissioner (administrator) of The NHL Arena.

The Arena franchise is admittedly a brainchild of mine, working toward the goal of combining the vast information of the sport created by a progressive online media and the gathering of a community filled with fans looking for more perspective than your typical home-town crowd could offer. This project, now nearing its third year in existence, has broken a lot of ground and has seen many successes.

The Arena Report is my latest offering to the franchise, hoping to keep a finger on the pulse of the highly reputable Hockey Blogosphere. What I plan to do with future updates, is present to you news around the league through my various outlets and to provide an opinion that is two-fold; offering up both sides to every coin.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment